Saturday, March 3, 2007

Friday with Mark and Brian...

So last night was my 11th workout. It was time for a weigh in and update. When I started the program I weighed 198 and my body fat was about 25%. As of last night, my weight is 191 and my body fat is 21%. It's hard for me to believe that it would drop this much this fast, but I guess the program works. Last night was also time to up the weights a little in the first circuit. It was a killer. I could barely walk out of there, but at the same time it was great!

After the workout, Mark, Brian, and I went to the 10:30 feature of Zodiac. It was an amazing movie. Very intense, and very long. We didn't leave the theatre until 1:30! But I would highly recommend it. The story, the acting, the writing - all of it was great! It's rare these days for me to feel that way walking out of a movie. I actually want to see it again to look for a few clues that were probably in there early on.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's amazing progress! Good for you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm really interested in Private Workout. I wish the one in Addison was open already. I'm also a little concerned about my school demands (what they're going to be). I thought about doing the 60-day thing, but then what if I want to keep going. I dunno - I'm a mess! ;)