Thursday, April 26, 2007

Meet Sissy



People think it's cool that we have 5 cats in the showroom. However, there are a few downsides. Introducing Sissy. She is extremely chunky and this is why. If anyone has a dairy product at their desk, Sissy comes running. If you make the mistake of setting it down, it becomes hers.

When I eat my yogurt as I do every morning, I have to sit back from the desktop a few feet. She sits as far on the edge of my desk as possible and proceeds to reach, claws extended. She will tries to jump onto my chair, but I pull away. In other words, it's impossible to do anything but play "Dodgecat" (I just got the funniest image in my head.)


4 comments:

Katy said...

I so could make such a crude comment...something about avoiding the pussycat...lol but since I am new I guess I should keep it to myself.

Brettcajun said...

I would LOOOVE to have cats at my workplace. That must be a good stress relaxer to get to pet cats periodically during the day.

thomas said...

kitty pic!!! and a chunky kitty at that, life is good ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Steven has trouble SAYING the word Pussy.