Friday, August 3, 2007

Heading Out

There are way too many reasons why I haven't written in a couple of days. Right now I can't go into any of them. I'm just going to say I'm tired of my current living situation. I need a change. I'm also on some pain meds for a pulled tendon (or something) and have to wear a foot immobilizer. So, I may just be overly sensitive right now.

I'm heading out this weekend for a reunion camping trip with a bunch of my friends from high school. I'm really looking forward to getting away from my life for a few days and spending it with people I've known for 20 years or so. It allows me for a brief period to forget all of the shit that's happened in the few years since high school and just enjoy myself and friends.

1 comment:

troglodytis said...

well, that sucked.

what a complete and total waste of a weekend.


can't wait to do it again