Monday, April 14, 2008

Case of the Mondays

This is definitely a Monday. I just really don't feel like doing anything at all - especially working. Things are slow (I'm writing this at work.) I'm caught up with everything. I'm bored. I really don't want to be here today. I've played with the cats, I've sent out emails and text messages...I'm ready to go home.

It could have to do with the fact that yesterday I went to the Door for the Beer Bust (50 cent beer) for the first time in a long time. I had too many cheap beers and then topped it off with wings and fries. My stomach was pissed off. I ended up going to bed pretty early - after watching a BRAND NEW EPISODE of Desperate Housewives. I'm so glad that show is back - really missed it.

Oh, the cool thing about today is that one of my clients came in that I hadn't seen in awhile. Ok, that's not the cool part...the cool part is that yesterday I was driving around and out of the blue thought, "Charlotte hasn't been in in awhile." Then, today she shows up - not working on a job, just came by with some friends to show them our showroom. I tend to do that a lot. I will think about someone completely randomly that I haven't seen in awhile and the next day they show up. Weird. A few hundred years ago I would've been burned for being a witch...

No comments: