Thursday, April 24, 2008

Idol is pissing me off...


Ok...these little 12 and 13 year old bitches need to have their phones taken away from them. Last night, the bottom two on American Idol shouldn't have been there. It is clearly about popularity, not talent. This isn't really news I guess, but this year seems worse.

The two that should have been in the bottom are Brooke and Jason. She wasn't too bad the other night except for her stopping and restarting the song, but I personally feel like she should have been gone a long time ago. Jason was just plain awful. He sang "Memories" from Cats. I'm sorry, but no 20 year old should sing that song, much less a male. It was just painful to listen to.

Carly and Syesha had much more powerful performances than the other two, but what do I know? They also proved that they deserved to be there during their encore performances - so it's not just that they had a good night. I don't get it other than they just aren't as popular. I'll be looking for Carly's album though. So pissed that she's gone...

2 comments:

Tim said...

it was an odd pairing for the bottom two, specially considering the alternatives. Meh this is why you should stop watching after the gay angle is removed!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I sing "Memories" from Cats!