Friday, June 13, 2008

Off to the Ranch...

I haven't been to the Ranch since Halloween. I'm very excited to be getting back there as well as just excited to get out of town. It's been a very long couple of weeks with all of the moving and what-not. I've wanted to get out into the woods ever since I lost Abby. I'm sure I'll do a lot of thinking about her this weekend and do a lot of crying to myself, but I need to get some of it out.

Don't get me wrong, I plan on having a great weekend. Brandon and Dusty are going with us and we're just going to relax, drink, visit, whatever. It'll be nice to get back and see everyone from the Ranch that we don't see out and about in town. I also haven't seen it since they finished all of the new sites. I really hope that someday we'll be able to at least get a trailer to store if not a spot. But, that also may have to wait. We're really wanting to get out of debt and get money saved up so we can relax with a little cushion. We'll see...

Either way, I'm happy to be getting out of town this weekend.

No comments: