Saturday, February 10, 2007

First Entry

Well, so here goes. I've talked about blogging for awhile now. I've decided it's time to start. I was debating for a long time about which direction to go with it and decided "screw it, just start writing." That being said...

Last night I went to The Round-Up with my friends Mark, Brian, and Mama Starlett. Their friends Brett and Michael came in from New Orleans and wanted to go out. We did way too many tequila shots - at least Mark and I did. We tried a new tequila (for us). I usually drink Patron, but last night we went with Don Julio - very smooth. Almost too smooth - I kept wanting more. But I'm not afraid to tell you - after spending the evening drinking tequila like Patron and Don Julio - beware the Cuervo shot. It was painful. We ran into Zach - a very sweet, very gorgeous man and spent most of the evening hanging out doing shots and taking picture after picture after picture...after picture.

Once back at Mark and Brian's, I was ready to go home and see to Abby (my beautiful Great Dane). THEY WOULDN'T LET ME DRIVE HOME!!! The nerve! Actually I was still a little tipsy and Brian drove me home. Today will be spent recovering with the group, preparing for tonight. Brett and Michael want to make the rounds tonight. Tonight should be interesting, to say the least!

1 comment:

TJ said...

Just wanted to say hi. I was sent over by Mark. I used to live in Dallas for a long time but now libe in Australia. Enjoy the blog life!