Thursday, March 1, 2007

A hunting we will go

My inspection sticker on my 1994 Trooper expired last april. Last week I got a ticket for it. I can't believe I made it a year without being noticed! Anyway, I knew it needed some work done so I took it to a shop and had them run a full diagnostic. In order for it to pass inspection I need to have the front brakes replaced, something about valves, and something about the front axle (all I know about cars is how to drive). All told about $2500. That's what I paid for the thing to start with.

Even though it is 12 years old and has some issues, I absolutely LOVE my Trooper. So, I decided that it's all I want to drive. Now that it's time to get something "new", the search for a Trooper has begun. I found a 2001 in Irving that I'm going to go look at today. I gathered my title along with other necessary paperwork so that in the event that I love it, I'm prepared to buy it.

My only fear with all of this is the financing. I have shitty credit, so I know the interest is going to be ridiculous, but we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's a Trooper?