Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Back from the dead

Things seem to be getting back to normal. Last night I worked out again for the first time in a week and a half. I was sick the past couple of days and yesterday I decided that working out would make me feel better. I was right, my stomach is still bothering me a little, but overall I feel better.

I have strange little spots appearing on my skin. They are little red, dry patches about the size of a mosquito bite. They don't itch or anything, they're just there. So, naturally I assume it's some kind of disease - cancer, HIV, or something exotic (because I travel to so many exotic places). I don't think I'm a hypochondriac really, I am just prepared for the worse. I don't necessarily believe it will happen, but I recognize that it does happen to people and that I'm no exception. So, if I just figure I have something, I won't be surprised if it were to happen.

Now that I wrote that out it doesn't seem like a very healthy outlook. I'll have to make a note to talk to my shrink about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're getting back to normal. Whatever "normal" is. ;)