Friday, March 30, 2007

I'm a genius


Last night in my boredom I decided I would try to fix my internet myself. I brought out my Bag O' Cords and Cables and sat on the floor next to the cable outlet with determination. After trying just about every combination I could think of and replacing every cable multiple times it dawned on me that it may be an issue with the router, not the modem. After messing with the router for a few minutes I fixed it!

I'm a freakin genius! Actually, if I were a genius it would've been fixed last week. I was just so determined to beat those gremlins at something. Yesterday was such a crazy day with anything electronic, I decided I had to win at least one battle.

Of course, once I had the internet going I went blank. I couldn't remember all of the stuff that had been so urgent for me to find throughout the week. I think it has more to do with access. I panic that if I'm going to need to look something up I won't be able to. Silly, I know.

Anywho - I feel like a normal human being again!

1 comment:

thomas said...

yay! i'm very proud of you. i'm not sure that i could've fixed the problem. but i would have died without the internet, because we can't be "online" at work.