Monday, March 26, 2007

Just Rambling

I have no internet access at home. ARRRGGGHH!!! My cable modem has gone out 3 or 4 times since I've had it. Everything looks ok, it just doesn't send info. It has fixed itself every other time - but no more. The earliest they can get a technician out is Thursday. Until then I have to settle for work access (unless my modem makes a miracle recovery).

It's just made me realize how pathetically attached to the internet I've become. I've forgotten how to look up a number in a phone book, hell I don't even have a phone book. I had to go hunting for a newspaper to check movie times. I can't chat and say hi to people. I can't shop (which is probably a good thing). I'm lost.

So, I apologize if I miss a day or two blogging this week. I'm trying to get to work early to get it done, but who knows how long I'll be able to keep that up.

On a lighter note, I spent Sunday with my parents, my very pregnant sister, her husband, and my nephew. It was nice. I hadn't seen any of them in over a month which is very bizarre for me. I'm used to seeing them at least twice a month if not more. My neice is due to be born in a couple of weeks. My poor sister looks like she's about to pop (just don't say anything to her about it).

What else? Mark left me to my own devices for a few days. He has a conference in FL. I'll probably check out a couple of sales, workout, and watch TV. (I know - I live a life to be envied). It's ok, I need the rest. Last night I was working on my planner and realized April is going to be insane! So, I'll enjoy it while I can.

No comments: