Monday, April 23, 2007

Alone no more...

My poor baby is home. She is doing very well and is spending most of the time sleeping - doped up on pain pills. I'm so happy she's back home! This place was empty without her. They used staples instead of stitches. I'm going to have to take her back in about a week to have them removed. Until then she's supposed to take it easy - no playing, running, etc.

Poor baby is going to have a rather large scar.


So, here it is! This is the piece of concrete that was pulled from her small intestine. It's not as big as what I thought, but it's still pretty damn big - about the size of a silver dollar.



This little rock is worth $1500!

A
bby appreciates all of your thoughts and prayers! She requests that if you send a Get Well Card you fill it with cash to help her daddy pay for her procedures!

And to add to my joy at having my little girl home - Mark is home as well! We went to dinner and caught up. I mean, it's been 4 whole days! There was a ton to catch up on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scars are sexy! Now I get to take MY baby in for kennel cough.

This dog is costing me more then my kenneth cole habit.