Friday, June 29, 2007

Another Die Hard


I have been a fan of the Die Hard movies from day one. After the third one, I wasn't so sure that this one was going to be any good. Then again, they had 12 years to develop it, so just maybe...

Let me just say, Bruce Willis just gets hotter and hotter the older he gets. The writing was pretty good, the acting was great, and the action, although unbelievable (it is a Die Hard movie after all) was incredible. Justin Long got to play the "sidekick" in this one. I was impressed with how well he and Bruce played off each other - they had great chemistry and timing.

The villain was played by Timothy Olyphant, whom I adore. I first really took notice of him in Deadwood, and have since been a fan. He's an amazing actor and pretty damn hot to boot.

I highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys a good action movie. This is the first movie of it's kind I've seen in awhile that's actually lived up to the hype. It made me want to run out and get the other Die Hard movies and have a marathon. Hmmm....maybe this weekend I'll take them to the ranch. It's supposed to rain all weekend anyway....I'll have to check with Mark and see what he thinks.

1 comment:

son of celluloid said...

Mmmmm.... Bruce Willis yumminess.