Friday, June 15, 2007

Homer's in town

Yesterday I finally got to meet Homer. He's spending the weekend in Dallas and staying with Mark and Brian. He's much cuter in person - not that he isn't cute in his pictures too. So anyway, we went to Uncle Julio's for dinner - yum! We had a hot little waiter with a great ass. Homer kept catching me staring at the guy - after a couple of margaritas I don't really try to conceal much.

After dinner, we went back to the house and watched Adam & Steve. I'd seen it before, but I think I enjoyed more this time. At least, I heard myself laughing more. Could've been the margaritas...

Anywho, tonight we're going out to the bars to properly welcome Homer to Dallas. We'll probably do The Round-Up and possibly a drag show - drag in Dallas is different from anywhere else. Some of the best call Dallas home.

Tomorrow will be filled with pool parties and such. Sunday I have Father's Day stuff to do with my dad, but will probably come back in time for dinner with the boys. All in all, I'm looking forward to a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adam & Steve is one of my favorite movies. I'm always glad when I hear that other people liked it too because I was a little worried that I just have a warped sense of humor. ;-)