Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lazy Slacker

I'm such a slacker. It is Tuesday evening and I'm just now starting to write about this weekend. And actually, I'm not really going to write about it. Not only am I a slacker, but I'm lazy too. I'll refer you to Mark and Homer for details. I will give you a few pics though...

Homer's Visit Pictures

For reasons I don't really want to go into I'm a little emotionally drained and really just want some time to myself. Luckily my ex has spent the past 2 nights out and is spending tonight away as well. It's nice to have my own space for right now.

I came to the realization that I am in no position emotionally or mentally, nor do I have the inclination to, get involved with anyone. I think it's time to look into monastic life again (yes, I have before), but that involves that little "faith" thing. Maybe I'll start a monastery for gay non-believers...then again that would require motivation and organization - two things I don't have right now. I need to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't a monastery for gay non-believers called a bath house? I'm just saying ...