Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Walking Dead

I'm living proof that zombies exist. I am officially walking dead. I noticed last night I'm doing a lot of sitting and staring or walking aimlessly. I think a month or more of long weekends has finally caught up with me.

There was Rainbow Ranch Round Up, New York, New Orleans, Ranch, Homer's Visit. This coming weekend is the True Colors concert with a Pre-Concert pool party. Then the following Tuesday is "The Police" concert followed by "B-52s" the next evening. If that weren't enough, that weekend we'll be going back to the ranch. By July my brain might just be a puddle of gray goo.

OH - I have spent the past couple of nights catching up on my cable shows (The Tudors, The Sopranos, Big Love). The Tudors finished its first season successfully. I can't wait until next season - unfortunately that means waiting a year. Big Love began the season strong. I'm so glad it's back. This is one that I hope HBO keeps around for awhile.

Now then - last night I finally finished The Sopranos. What the fuck???? I think Tony is dead, but who the hell knows? I'd heard that the ending was abrupt, but come on! There wasn't even music during the final credits - just silence (which is one reason I think he's dead).

Well, I should probably try to at least look like I'm doing some work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I suppose we can just cancel the Police and B52's concert so the old man can get caught up. ;)

Kidding. I'm feeling the same way. I think that a weekend can be busy and if it doesn't involve mass quantities of alcohol, we'll be fine.