Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Walking

OK, so here's the plan - since I'm having a really hard time getting motivated to go to the gym, we've decided to walk the Katy Trail for this first week just to get blood flowing. The Katy Trail is a bike, run, walk trail through the city. It's been an ongoing project for years now and yesterday was my first time to use it. I loved it!

Honestly, I'm perfectly happy just walking. I know it takes longer to get results, but I don't really care about being extremely built. The truth is if I didn't have the spare tire I'd be pretty happy with my body. So, I think I want to see where the walking thing takes me. If after a couple of months I don't see any change, then I might need to look at going back to the gym.

So, I realize that this is quite a different philosophy for me and like all of them it will probably change again soon enough.

No comments: