Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Lipo here I come!

I had my "Lipo-Selection" consultation yesterday. It went very well. The procedure he'd use is different from traditional liposuction. Instead of removing solid fat he would use sound waves to liquefy the fat before removing it. This allows him to remove more and have more control over what is being removed.

I'm told on a regular basis that I don't need anything done. Those people don't live in my skin. I have a ring of fat around my waist that won't go away with diet and exercise. The only option to get rid of it is surgical. It is the reason I change shirts 5 times before going anywhere. I look at pictures and just see these "love" handles hanging there. It's time for them to go.

So, once I secure the financing I'm as good as there. I just have to wait until January when my vacation time starts over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be really certain of your doctor. Here in Toronto a woman died last week, age 33, from liposuction. The doctor was not licensed for other than family practice. The patient died of shock. It has happened before here and the governing body is looking into rule changes. It is a far more dangerous procedure than many think it is.

troglodytis said...

'need' and 'liposuction' very rarely go together. ya want lipo, get lipo.


being the ass that i am, i have to say i LOVE this post immediately following:

Corn Dog, Fried PB&J (half), Fried Cookie Dough (just a bite), Fried Beef Turnover, Tater Twisters (handful), BBQ Frito Pie (YUM), and just a taste of Fried Avocado


sometimes, you ROCK at being you.