Thursday, October 4, 2007

Top Chef Finale and an update...

Well I need to give Dale a hug. He was robbed last night. It was almost enough to make me lose faith in Top Chef. I'm not just saying that because I want to have Dale's gaybies, I believe he really deserved to win. The final competition was tied between Dale and Hung and out of the two - Dale is clearly a better chef with a better heart. Hung was just an ass through the entire process.

But enough about Top Chef, here's a brief update on everything else that's going on. My ex is still living with me, but we had a little talk last night. He's gonna start looking into weekly hotels. Praise Jebus! Three weeks ago he told me it would be two. He starts making all of these plans about our storage units, combining them into one, etc. I just looked at him and said, "so when are you going to be moving?" I feel like an ass when I do that, but when I look at everything I've done for him over the past few months that feeling fades a bit.

Everything else seems to be going well. If I can just get my life back I think all will be well - and I'm working on it.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Mai said...

What happened to Florida?? See you Sunday.

troglodytis said...

you want i should rent a truck?

there are places for unflushables

Cincy Diva said...

I am still trying t figure out the logic behind choosing Hung! I hate Hung. I am so angry