Monday, January 7, 2008

Dark Place

Last night I was in a very dark place. I'm sorry to have alarmed anyone. I'm still around. I'm not necessarily happy about it, but I am. I'm staying home from work today. I'm just not in the right frame of mind to be there. Stacie will be coming over around noon after she gets out of class. She'll help me take my mind off of things I hope. Right now I just want to curl into a ball and disappear, but I can't allow myself to do that. I have shit I want to get done. I may hate life right now, but I still have to endure it.

3 comments:

Rinny said...

I feel like that myself some days. Channel Scarlet O'Hara. Tomorrow is another day!

Anonymous said...

I've missed your posts! Just thought you were busy. I'm glad Abby kept you from doing anything drastic.

Anonymous said...

Please remember Richard Stiles. Thanks to the person you are he probably did not feel alone when he died. Stay strong. I know the words of a stranger are not what you need but it is all I can offer.