Thursday, February 28, 2008

Doing Better and More Weight Loss

I woke up in a somewhat better mood today. I think the excitement of going to Las Vegas tomorrow is overriding the depression and exhaustion that's set in. Tomorrow I'm leaving town with my parents to Vegas. Friday we will see "O" which I've always wanted to see. Then Saturday night we will be seeing Bette Midler's new show. I might pee a little.

So, today will be a busy one wrapping up loose ends since I won't be at work tomorrow - and there are a lot of loose ends. Tonight I'm looking forward to dinner and just hanging out with Stacie. It's been awhile since she has school going on, but this is the last year...for now. I can't wait to have her back.

Other than that, nothing exciting....OHHHHHH....except that I decided to step on the scale this morning out of curiosity. I'm down 20 pounds!!! Woohoo!!! I'm now at 200. 10-15 pounds to go and I'll be happy.

No comments: