Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sarah Silverman vs Jimmy Kimmel

OK, so if you've been living under a rock, let me catch you up...

Sarah Silverman and Jimmy Kimmel have been a couple for a few years now. She released a little music video she made with Matt Damon called "I'm F***ing Matt Damon".



Now he's responded with his own music video, "I'm F***ing Ben Affleck". However, he has some rather large names in his video: Brad Pitt, Harrison Ford, Robin Williams, Cameron Diaz, even Josh Groban to name a few.




My head hurts I was laughing so hard. I hope everyone else enjoys it as much as I did!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stop singing, I'm fucking Matt Damon!" Which is problematic as I'm heading out the door to pick up the kids.

But how cute is Matt in that video?

Anonymous said...

I thought they were great!

just me said...

OMG that's hilarious. I have to say I love Matt in that Vid!

Team Manager said...

I agree with tuna girl, Matt is lookin' good in that video. Plus a good sense of humor is such a turn-on. Anyways, thanks for sharing...I really enjoyed the clips and feel my life is a little more complete having seen them.