Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Really Bad Post

I guess I should write something...

I think the problem is that I just don't feel like writing. It's not that there's nothing going on in my life, there's plenty, but when it comes to sitting down at the computer and writing I just go blank.

Yesterday, Monsoon Season set in. Dallas saw over 5" of rain come through. It was great! I love thunderstorms and this one lasted all day and night. I just hope it's a sign of what's to come. This is my favorite part of the year because of the storms alone. We had a few major storms last year, but they were spread out. Hopefully this year they'll be more consistent.

Boy, this was about the most boring post I've written in a long time...sorry...

2 comments:

troglodytis said...

i'm sorry, did you say something? i fell asleep.

:)


lightning thunder and tornado sirens make life worth living

Brettcajun said...

Well, at least you typed SOMETHING. ;) I am glad the warmer weather has returned to the South. I am over this winter that must have been the longest on record.