Saturday, April 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Ella!!

My niece Ella is 1 today. My sister's family and my mom are coming to Dallas today to take Ella to the Dallas Aquarium. I haven't been in years, so it'll be fun. I mean, really, what do you do for a first birthday? Elizabeth figured that she would enjoy the aquarium because it's so visually stimulating. I'm just glad they're coming to Dallas. I drove to Fort Worth last night for a date and really had no desire to drive back out there this morning - gas prices are just too crazy right now.

Afterward, I'll probably head to the car show with Mark and Brian and play the rest of the day by ear. So, far it's gonna be a really low key weekend which is good. Sunday might include hanging out at the Door with 50 cent beer - but we'll see. I've got to fit cleaning in there somewhere...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to your Seattle trip?

troglodytis said...

ooooo a date!!! do tell...