Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I broke my dog...

I've had some major issues with Abby's vet lately. They gave her a medication that cost $166 for 7.5 pills without my authorization. They did not give her the steroid prescription refill I asked for that helps with her joints and nerves. When I called yesterday morning I was told I would definitely get a call from the vet that day. I heard nothing.

Well, because she's been having more problems since she hasn't had her steroids and yesterday fell when she was getting
out of the truck. Last night she wasn't able to walk with ease and couldn't even potty. She just laid down outside. I had to help pick her up because she couldn't stand on her own.

This morning she seems to be a little better, but still very sore. She hasn't really eaten in a couple of days now. I'm just worried. I'm going to call the vet again this morning and discuss all of this with her. I think it might be time to start looking for another vet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DON'T WAIT. DO IT NOW!!!!