Friday, May 23, 2008

Thank you

I just want to start by saying a very big Thank You to everyone for sending your comments, emails, and prayers my way. It's nice to know that there are still people out there who care about people other than themselves. Your words were very comforting and every now and then when I burst into a fit of tears or am crying myself to sleep I think about them. It's been a week now since she's been gone. It's been a very very long and painful week that involved a lot of sleeping, but I think I'm through the initial shock. I still can't believe that she's actually gone, but at least now I can be in my home without crying constantly and dwelling on it. Anyway...thank you!

Now for something completely different...I also have to share this video...

It's a video of a flying fish taken in Japan. Normally these fish are in the air for about 2-3 seconds - more like a jump than flight. This video shows a record breaking 45 second flight. Not only did it fly for 45 seconds, it was going with out air...pretty impressive fish.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now if we could get pictures of you doing that....