Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Exhausted

I know I haven't written in awhile, but I've been exhausted. We've been setting up house every day this week and I'm worn out. Our goal is that by next week we can start in on a normal routine. I'm crossing my fingers.

I've had a few Abby nightmares lately. They're very disturbing - basically the gist is that Abby didn't die and I had to make the decision all over again and look her in the eyes again, but with all of the guilt I feel now added in. Awful - and it was one of those nightmares that just never ends.

So, with restless sleep and lots of manual labor this week, I'm beat. Done. I can't wait for the first week that I can be lazy and do nothing...

1 comment:

Jess said...

The nightmares are natural. It doesn't change the fact that you did the right thing for her. With time, you will get better about dealing with the pain. In the meantime, there may be some nightmares, as your mind tries to work it out. Give it time, let Mark and other friends help you feel better, and go on with your life. It's all you can do, and it's the right thing. *hug*