Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Out of the Fog


I think I'm finally emerging from the depression I've been in for over a month now. The stress of a new relationship, a move, and Abby's death triggered a nice little bout of depression.

Before all of this happened I slept well, woke up early, had energy to get things done in the morning, and got to work early. I haven't had that in awhile. This morning I woke up at 6:15, jumped in the shower, took out Max - all before even making coffee. Then I made coffee, fixed breakfast, and did dishes. I'll be heading to Wells Fargo to make a withdrawal and then to Bank of America to make a deposit before heading to work.

Anyway, compared to yesterday, I feel more like myself. Things are looking up...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I still have the f'ing ray of sunshine t-shirt you gave me - will you be needing it back now?! ;)

Anonymous said...

Very glad for you, Steven.

Anonymous said...

Been thinkin about you babe, glad to hear you are feeling better!

Hugs!

Chip

KitKat said...

Steven,
I am glad you are doing better.

I think about you often.

Kathy F.