Monday, June 23, 2008

Feeling Better

I'm back on all of my meds!!! It's been a few days and I'm feeling much better. I happened to miss a doctor's appointment and forgot to reschedule. When I went to get the prescriptions refilled I heard from my shrink. I made an appointment and he filled the prescriptions. I also had been taken off Accutane for a couple of weeks because my triglycerides spiked.

So - there I was, taking some pretty strong medications, some with pretty high doses, and I was off of them cold turkey. Needless to say, my body wasn't too happy. I felt "off" all last week, but by Thursday was pretty shaky and dizzy. Every time I stood up I felt like I would fall right over. My brain was having a lot of problem making certain connections. I wasn't in a happy place.

I started back Thursday night on everything. I was cleared to start taking Accutane again and all of my prescriptions were refilled. Friday I was a little wobbly still, but each day got a little better than the one before. Today I woke up feeling much better. I actually feel better than I did before I quit taking them. I'm tired (which is normal), but other than that I feel great.

Part of that could be that Mark and I are almost finished with the place. There are a few things here and there, but there always are.

Pictures of the loft

No comments: