Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Quick Post

Ok, a very quick post because I'm crazy busy at work this week. We have two people out today and when you only have six to start with, that makes a big difference. And one of them is the warehouse guy which means I get to spend time today loading people's trucks in a 115 degree warehouse - in addition to my already full workload.

But enough bitching...I have to post a picture per Mark's instructions. If I don't do what he says he beats me, so here's a picture of me sitting at my desk this morning...



WOW! That's about as bad a picture as I can take...I look like shit - sorry about that. I need more sleep, I think!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look really thin in that pic. I thought you said you'd gained weight. Can't tell from that pic.

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, having been lucky enough to actually see and meet you in person, I can tell you without a doubt that YOU ARE NOT FAT! You look just fine to me!

Mark said on his blog that HE'S the battered wife in your relationship.......any comment? :)

Chipper