Monday, July 21, 2008

Time to get serious...

It's time to continue with the further adventures of my weight gain and loss. Most people, if they're going to, gain weight in the winter. Not me. I tend to gain weight in the summer. I think it's because I spend so much time inside under air conditioning. I went to buy clothes last week and realized I was looking to larger sizes again. I promised myself never to go down that road again and I meant it.

I've gained about 15 pounds and I'm stopping it there. Some of my favorite clothes are getting lonely because slowly over the past few months they've been fitting less and less and I just can't wear them right now. It's depressing - I was in such a good place with my weight for awhile and I've let it go...so this morning is the start of counting points again. I brought my WW points counter to work with me and am cracking down. The nice thing about counting points is that it becomes a challenge to me. I get very focused - almost like it's a puzzle to work through.

Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luck, Steven!