Thursday, July 10, 2008

Something's in the air...

Well, to start, I know I didn't write anything about Disneyland yet. Not a lot to say other than it was the perfect vacation. We were relaxed, had a great time, there were no glitches (because we're both very anal about travelling), no arguments - nothing negative. The only thing that didn't work out as planned is that on our return flight we landed at the airport at 12:02am instead of 11:50pm. Not too shabby for a 4 night, 5 day trip! Last night Mark selected about 200 pictures of the almost 900 that were taken. They've been uploaded, but he's still working on them. We are both still working on uploading videos of parades and fireworks.

Regarding the "Something's in the air..." thing, I was asleep by 11 last night (usually 12:30 or 1:00) and was up at 5am - no alarm, just woke up. I got up, showered, and put together a pot roast that should be done about the time I get home today. Now I'm sitting here, drinking coffee and writing and it isn't even 7:00 yet. I have a shrink appointment at 8:00, so I'll be heading out soon...

I just love getting so much done so early!

No comments: