Wednesday, July 2, 2008

DISNEYLAND here we come!

It's going to be really hard for anyone to break my mood or remove the grin from my face today. In less than 24 hours, Mark and I will be on our flight to Anaheim. The past few days we've been watching Disney movies and behind-the-scenes documentaries gearing up. We're both Disney dorks, but at least we know it.

When we were there in February we both just kept saying how we wished we could just stay there. We weren't ready to leave at the end of the day. Well, this time it's just the two of us and we can stay as long as we want and not just for one day, but for four full days! What I love about that is that you can pretty much do everything in 2 days, but this will give us a chance to do a lot of wandering and just take our time.

There's something about being there that makes me relaxed and happy. I enjoy running around and riding everything, but I also enjoy just sitting and watching people, enjoying the environment. It's just so comfortable.

Today is going to be one big countdown. I don't think I'll sleep very well tonight. Mark is right, I'm like that dad in the Disney commercials that can't sleep the night before.

No comments: