Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Clown Tees

Ok, I have to admit something. I hate clowns. They're creepy and up to something - why else would they be concealing themselves with so much make-up and loud colors? I've never been a fan and never will be. My fear is shared by many, many people. I have added 5 new clown-themed shirts to the site.

I use Zazzle for the shirts because they will allow you to choose the type and color of shirt you want. They also have better quality shirts than most companies like them.

Click on the pictures to take you to the main site.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of your "I Hate Clowns" tees would be a perfect Christmas gift for your cousin William. Maybe you could get him to tell you about the evil clown he had at his 3rd birthday party! It's a pretty good story and marred him for life! Olivia

Anonymous said...

I love clowns. The bad ones anyway.