Sunday, August 3, 2008

Natchitoches Trip

Of all the times I've been to Natchitoches, I've never taken pictures of the Steel Magnolias house and come home to watch the movie so I could compare, but that's what I'm doing. This was Mark's first trip there which of course made it more fun. I forget though how small the house is in person. We were sitting here going through pictures and I decided to compare.

Now, at 10:30, I think we'll be watching the whole thing. I haven't seen it in years, but can still recite it word for word - so can Mark...we're pathetic and uber-gay...

Oh, and although he has had Natchitoches meat pies before, he's never had a fresh one made in Natchitoches at Lasyone's...
There's nothin' better than Lasyone's meat pies, dirty rice, and gumbo...seriously...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only have I never had a meat pie but I've never seen Steel Magnolias.

It's a good hting I don't live in LA anymore or I would be lynched for admitting that.

troglodytis said...

naomi was over there for her cousin's wedding end of june.


every word? fairy

Team Manager said...

So you do have pictures of the house? I want to see. I love that movie but got rid of my VHS copy and have yet to buy it again on DVD.