Thursday, September 4, 2008

TINA!!!!

How freakin excited am I? I now have tickets for Tina Turner Live on Oct 26th! This will be the 4th time for me to see her - the most I've ever seen any one artist. She's just amazing in person - indescribable energy and attitude.

I think her energy is always better in Dallas, and she always makes a note of the fact, because this is where she finally broke away from Ike. I was just talking about her yesterday when "Proud Mary" came on the radio at work. Then, this morning I came in to work and poof- there she was!

So, how did I get these tickets before they go on sale on September 15, you ask. I'll let you in on a secret - three actually. First, there are 3 different presales going on - two AMEX and one Oprah. Second, the Oprah presale gets you better seats. Third, the Oprah presale password is "proudmary". There ya go!

If you've never seen her, now's your chance - fair warning - there are only two price points. The majority of seats are $165. I put $59 in and it pulled up tickets in the 3rd level. The higher priced one brought up tickets in the lower level - just off the floor.

Good Luck!

2 comments:

PresaleToday.com said...

Congrats! Did you get good seats from the Oprah presale?

troglodytis said...

tina turner? oprah?

yeah, i'm gonna have to go ahead and take that 'bear' card from ya. thanks.