Saturday, August 30, 2008

New Website

Finally! I have a website for t-shirts set up. There is a pretty wide range of subjects from bears to politics. I don't have too much up there yet, but everything that's completed is on the site. There are many more designs in the works and I'll update everyone on when things are added. There is also a contact page for suggestions or if you want something done for you personally.

At the same time as all of this I'm building another site that will focus on Graphic Design and custom projects in general. I'm taking my time with that one because I want it to be perfect, but in the meantime any requests can go through the t-shirt site. Currently the site is limited to t-shirts, but let me know if you want something else, I'm more than happy to accommodate.

www.furballstudio.com

On another note, you can now access my blog by using www.txsmurf.com. It still takes you to Blogger because I'm not going to change that until I've set up the other sites.

Anyhoo...let me know what you think.

No comments: