Saturday, August 30, 2008

Voice Article About Javier's

Ben Briscoe, a writer for the Dallas Voice, wrote a story about the whole Javier's incident. It was published in this week's paper. Of course Javier's isn't going to admit to anything, so it turns into a "He Said, (S)he said" sort of thing, but it's still good that it's out there.

Thanks to everyone who has been circulating this - I still maintain, as do they, that they were slighted by Javier's based on sexual orientation. I still refuse to return until they admit what they did and apologize.

Dallas Voice Story

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The reporter got our story ALL wrong! I was sitting on Mikes knee. We were asked to leave. I was NOT caressing him, I was NOT touching him, I was NEVER asked to move to a chair, I did NOT get belligerent. There was an off duty police officer in the restaurant and within earshot of me the whole time, if I had been belligerent I'm sure I would have been in jail. The police officer shook Mikes hand on the way out the door and said, "Thanks for not making a scene." We told the reporter all of this and it was left out.