Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Allergy Update

Ok, so I spent all morning Friday getting shots. Not only was I black and blue, I was extremely swollen and itchy as well. Yesterday was much better and so far today even better. There's still a little swelling around my elbows, but for the most part it's gone.

I have to go in this week to get 4 more shots and then I'm up to my regular dose. I'll go once a week, but only get two shots - one in each arm. One arm is molds and dust and the second one is pollen. Hell, I might go do that this morning before work - that way I can get it over with!

But as far as whether or not it works? I haven't sneezed or had itchy eyes or been stopped up since I started all of this. It feels great. Right now I'm just getting used to the Allegra she put me on - it makes me a little loopy.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Glad you're feeling better!!