Thursday, January 15, 2009

Disney Geeked Car

Ok, the car is now geeked out. I bought the Mickey when we were at Disneyland and put it on my car right after our last trip, but they were out of the dog stickers so I had to get those online. I had to take off my Obama sticker to put them on there, but I'll either get another one or just use the bumper magnet - it's just a little big.

Anyway, Mark has the 2 "Dads" and the "Dog" on his car too...for those of you that don't know, he doesn't put stickers on his car - ever. His dad abhorred them and instilled that in Mark. So - this is a big deal for him to do it. I on the other hand have always had stickers on my car. Hell, in HS I had them all over. Now this is all I have which I consider extremely conservative. Stickers are relegated to this one window and that's all.

The only other "personalization" we have on our cars is a license plate cover of the Bear Flag. Not that anyone other than Mark and I care about this...

Shit - now that I look at the overall picture I want to change it...I'm gonna have to order more stickers dammit!

1 comment:

Dave2 said...

Which one of you is being ambushed by Mickey Mouse there? Scary! Mickey has mad ninja-attack skills!