Sunday, March 8, 2009

Heading Home

So no, Mark and I were specifically told not to dance together. We probably wouldn't have made it out alive - not everyone there is family. Not that family would be too keen on it anyway. However, it was a moot point becasue Mark and I stayed home while my parents went. We were completely exhausted and didn't want to move.

So, today we head home. I want to go by the cemetery here to visit Grandma and since we're out here I'd love to stop and see Granddaddy's grave in Shreveport, but that may take too much time out of the way. I know I'm anxious to get home and I can only imagine how Mark feels.

Everyone's still sleeping, so I don't think we'll make the 9:00 departure time we planned on. I think we all forgot about the stupid time change. I'm sitting here showered, dressed, and drinking coffee. Yeah, I'm ready to hit the road. I need to stop typing now...I sliced one of my fingers with an exacto knife yesterday, right on the tip. It's a little sore and this typing thing is starting to hurt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was waiting for some of the "Purist" on the Coasts to make a comment about you two not dancing together.