Friday, February 16, 2007

It's that time of year...

Well, another year is passing and we're only a few months away from Pride in San Francisco. THE gay mecca. When I lived out there I went every year and had the best time. If you've never been (and especially if you don't live near a major metro area) you should go. There's nothing like it - except maybe Sydney Mardi Gras, but I've never seen that in person.

I haven't been back to San Fran since I moved back to Texas a few years ago. I can't wait. I miss the air, the smells (in certain neighborhoods not so much), the culture, the fog, the scenery, and most of all the weather! It is by far my favorite city!

This is a really boring post. I had a bottle of wine when I went to dinner with my dad. We talked a lot about everything and now my mind is kinda spinning. I'm deliriously happy right now.

No comments: