Monday, March 12, 2007

I love the ranch!

As you can see from the picture, it was a very interesting weekend.This picture was taken at the end of a long evening of drinking - probably stating the obvious. I spent a little more time in that casket than I would've liked while I was waiting to surprise some visitors. I was in the mask with the lid closed. It was a very surreal experience, one I'll probably never repeat. I can't describe what it is like laying in a casket listening to people talking in the next room and just waiting. It definitely reinforced my desire to be cremated.

I pretty much drank all day - beer and Smirnoff Ice. After a nap and a sandwich, we decided to hop in the cart and cruise the grounds. Mark and I moved on to Mimosas while Brian stuck with the beer. We arrived at the campfire where most people were hanging out and were offered 100 proof tequila. Of course Mark and I had to have a few shots. The bottle was the size of a beer bottle and we split it with a really nice lesbian.

Once that was gone we headed to Ray and Brad's trailer to find more liquor. We finished off a bottle of Goldschlager, started on Cinnamon Schnapps, refilled our mimosas and headed back to the fire. Later on I topped it off with a couple of Vodka shots while continuing with the mimosas. Needless to say, climbing into a casket was the perfect topper to the evening. Amazingly enough I didn't get sick - it has just taken a couple of days to recover.

I'm just resting up for next weekend - St Patty's day at the ranch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, something I won't repeat doing either. Drinking on the other hand, I'm sure to be repeating for years to come.