Thursday, May 24, 2007

Off to NY

The time has come! Tomorrow we leave for NY for GBNYC4! I haven't been to NY in a few years and am excited to be going back. This is only my second trip, my first was with my parents and Matt. Coincidentally my parents are going to be in NY this weekend too. Our flight is at 2, my parents' at 2:50 - same airline, same airport. Just kinda weird.

I just hope we are able to take off tomorrow. We had some really strong storms come through with lots of lightning. They cancelled all flights leaving DFW Airport. Tomorrow is supposed to be more severe thunderstorms and flash flooding. We're holding our breath that we will be able to leave, because if not, we're screwed - all flights are full. But I know all will be well...it has to be - I need this little vacation too much!

So, after packing tonight and running around cleaning house, I'm exhausted. I'm headed to bed. I look forward to bringing back many good stories!

No comments: