Friday, June 22, 2007

TFGIFF

Thank Fucking God It's Fucking Friday!!

Last night was great. I went over to Mark and Brian's (surprise!) for dinner with them and Mama. Mark made his mom's salisbury steak. It was more like Chicken Fried Steak to me, but either way it was scrumptious. In addition to the steak he made rosemary mashed potatoes (YUM) and Mama made a broccoli/cole slaw hybrid that was delicious.

I don't know why, but I decided to share a fantasy over dinner which is very unlike me. I don't usually share any fantasy with anyone. I don't know - I guess the Merlot was stronger than I thought. Anyway, it led to some interesting dinner conversation.

After dinner, we watched a little TV, then put in All About Eve. Brian had never seen it so we had to expand his horizons. He loved it - and why wouldn't he? It's one of the best movies ever. (Of course, not according to AFI - they rated it #28. I disagree.) So, the Classic Movie Night idea continues.

I have no idea what, if anything, we'll be doing tonight. Tomorrow, however, we have the True Colors Tour in the evening. However, before that there is a Pre-Concert Pool Party. Of course. It's summer. It's Saturday. We're gay. It's what we do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what was the fantasy? You can't just leave us hangin' like that!