Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ummmmmm

Last night I went over to Mark's (shocker). We decided to watch Hush, Hush...Sweet Charlotte. I had never seen it before, but had always wanted to. Bette Davis is so much fun to watch in crazy roles - love her. It made me realize how much I miss watching classic movies.

Mark has started buying more and more classic movies. I think it might be time to start a weekly tradition of watching classic films. There are so many that I haven't seen, but have always wanted to...

OK, this is such a fucking boring post. I think I might just stop it right there. I just couldn't think of a goddamned thing to write about today. I really enjoyed the movie last night though - it just seemed to be the one thing that was sticking out in my mind...but on second thought, it wasn't a very interesting topic. I'll try again tomorrow...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the post about the wedding, eh?

Cincy Diva said...

Chop Chop Sweet Charlotte
Chop off his head and his hands....

Love that movie. Especially Agnes Moorehead
What a great name for a lesbian...Moorehead...Lah!

Anonymous said...

You need to see "WHATEVER HAPPENED TO BABY JANE" next if you haven't already. It's a real hoot!

Anonymous said...

Yes, What Ever Happened to Bay Jane is a great classic movie pitting Bette Davis up against Joan Crawford. The sparks fly!

Great quotes from Baby Jane:
Davis: "Don't your recognize me? I'm Baby Jane Hudson."

Costumer: "Who the hell is Baby Jane Hudson."

Davis to Crawford: "You didn't eat your din din."

Txsmurf said...

Yes, Baby Jane is one of my favorites!

Anonymous said...

I recommend a Geek Night. Have any of you ever watched Battlestar Galactica?