Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July




Last night was the annual 4th of July gathering of my family at the Rangers game. You can't get much more all-American than getting together at a baseball game, eating hot dogs, and watching fireworks.

Stacie went with me. We decided to grab a bite to eat before the game. Even though there would be food in the suite, it's hot dogs and nachos. I wanted a salad - and what goes really well with a salad? Two premium margaritas. I was pretty toasted by the time we got to the suite. Those suckers were strong! I told Stacie not to let me hold Ella until I'd sobered up a bit.

All of the family was there - my parents, sister, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends. It was really nice to see everyone together like that. This particular group only gets together twice a year, so it's always a great time.

After the game (Rangers won), we had primo seating for the fireworks show. I recorded the entire 17 minute show. I figured some people don't get to see much of a fireworks show, so here ya go!



Pictures

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looked like it was fun! I love to go to Ranger games...

Anonymous said...

Is that your brother in the picture with the baby?

Txsmurf said...

LOL - that's me. Unless you're talking about the pics on Flickr...that's my dad.