Friday, September 7, 2007

Enough of this depressing shit...

It just helps getting that shit out there. I feel much better after getting that stuff off my chest. It doesn't change any of the situations, but at least the emotions don't stay bottled up.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to my grandparents' house to check out their travel trailer. They've had it for about 20 years and haven't used it in years. I want one to take to the ranch. I'm going up with my dad to check it out and see how much work needs to be put into it. I really hope it's not in as bad of shape as they make it out to be. If it is, then I will return to my trailer hunt.

I'm just ready to have a permanent spot out there. I love being at the ranch so much. Last weekend while I was wandering around I realized that if I had my own place I'd be there at least twice a month - maybe more. It would be good for me to have a place to get away with Abby. Someplace quiet.

2 comments:

troglodytis said...

where's abi?

i wear it all around town. someday it will get me in trouble.

that's part of the fun

do they leet straight people in the ranch? or are they sexual orientationists?

Anonymous said...

I totally understand that first paragraph. Totally.