Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm back...again

Well, I decided it was time to pop up again. A lot has happened since my last entry. Mark had a birthday, Dallas had Pride, construction started at work, my sister is gonna be on MTV, we had Labor Day at the ranch...Jesus - I haven't written in awhile. I don't know what happened. I lost interest in writing about my life. Hell, I lost interest in my life altogether. I'm not saying it's a lot better, but it is a little better.

I'm still not in the mood to write, but I have to get back into it. It was very therapeutic. I've just turned very inward the past month. It reminds me of what I was like before I ended my relationship at this time last year - and I don't like it. I really don't like that I let people have that much of an effect on my personality. But it's what I do. I invest a lot emotionally in every relationship - romantic or platonic. I give everything, which I realize is a mistake, but how do you stop that?

Anywhoodles...I just wanted to get an entry in. I am sitting here watching some season premieres. Tonight is Smallville, Grey's Anatomy, and Big Shots. I'm just glad there's new stuff on TV again - not that I need another excuse to sit my ass on the couch...

2 comments:

Elizabeth Mai said...

Hi! I was wondering where you were. Yes, I will be famous now in the mtv/true life audience. However, I have a feeling Elijah will have the most footage of any of us. Too bad I had to get my 15 minutes being 50 lbs. overweight. That sucks. Sooooo, I'm off to eat an ice cream sandwich. Jk - I'm off to bed. Goodnight.

Team Manager said...

Welcome back.