Friday, January 25, 2008

You know you're a fag when...


...you spend $175 a ticket just to sit within 30 feet of Dolly Parton. Yes, today Dolly Parton tickets went on sale. Somehow I missed the Presale notice and had to wait until the General Public was allowed to buy. So, at exactly 10:00am I entered my info for 3 tickets. The best available were in the 3rd section up of Nokia Theatre - at the top of the section. OK, so she's only about 5'4" and thin as a rail. All I'd be able to see is hair and boobs - that's not good enough.

I went back to the beginning and saw a little button that said "Silver Package". What's this? Our (Mark and Brian included) seats are in the center section, 3rd row up. I almost wet my pants. Actually, I did a little.

I can't explain what it is about Dolly, but for as long as I can remember I've wanted to meet her. I just wanna sit down and talk. Any woman that says, "If I were born a man I would've been a drag queen" is alright with me. While I won't get to meet her, this is the closest I can get right now.

Love her!!!!


3 comments:

Team Manager said...

I'm jealous! And hey, you never know, maybe something will go terribly right and you will get to meet her.

Anonymous said...

So when's the trip to Dollywood?!

Anonymous said...

She's such a hoot! Enjoy the show.